The Hoboken Family Alliance is now accepting nominations for our 18th Annual Community Neighbor Grant to be granted in May / June 2021.
Non-profit organizations may apply directly or be nominated by a member of the community. Organizations must meet the following criteria:
Be a tax-exempt organization under IRS Section 501(c)(3).
Must serve children or families in Hudson County.
Request funding for a special project or program, not to cover administrative or operating expenses.
Organizations must include the following information to be considered:
- Summary of program or project, not to exceed two pages
- Amount requested and total project cost
- Immediate impact it will have on the community
- Who it will benefit and how many people will be impacted?
- If project is partially funded, will project be implemented?
- Timetable for project implementation
- Measurement for success
- Mission statement of the organization and a description of the client base and markets it serves.
- Proof of 501(c)(3) designation & IRS Tax ID number.
- Organization name, contact name, address and phone number of the representative making the request.
Please Note: The final deadline for submission is 3 p.m. Friday, April 9, 2021.
Award recipients will be chosen at the discretion of the HFA Board of Directors and only from those nominees that meet the grant criteria.
For submissions or more information on the Community Neighbor Awards , please contact, philanthropy at hobokenfamily.org.
We look forward to reviewing the nominations.
Applications to support individuals, political activities or private foundations will not be accepted.